How To Get A Passport In Wichita Kansas?

How To Get A Passport In Wichita Kansas
You may get more information or make an appointment by calling (316) 660-9400, going online to the Department of State website at, or calling the National Passport Information Center (NPIC) at their toll-free number, which is 1-877-487-2778.

How much does a passport cost Kansas?

An explanation of the fees associated with obtaining a passport in the year 2022, beginning with the “Acceptance Agent Fee”: The acceptance agent will authenticate the identification of the applicant, witness signatures, and evaluate relevant papers.

All applicants who wish to submit an application for a new adult passport, a replacement passport, or a passport for a child are needed to provide this. The cost is $35, and it must be paid at the location of the acceptance agent institution, which is often the post office or the county clerk. New Passport (applicable to adults above the age of 16): There is a $130 application charge in addition to a $35 execution fee for a new adult passport book.

The new grand total for the payment is $165. The application price for a passport card is $30, and the execution charge is $35. Passport cards are available to adults who are at least 16 years old. The new total cost is $65 per person. One more time, this is exclusively for those of you who desire a passport card but have never really held a passport.

If you already have a passport, you can apply for a passport card by mail using Form DS-82, which will allow you to avoid paying the execution charge. The application charge is $130, the execution fee is $35, and the new total fee is $165.00. This fee applies to the replacement of a lost, stolen, or damaged passport.

The application charge for a passport is $100.00, and the execution fee is $35.00, for a total of $135.00. This fee applies to minors who have not yet reached the age of 16. The application charge for a passport card is $15, and the execution fee is $35 for children who are younger than 16 years old.

The whole price is fifty dollars. If you are renewing your passport through the mail, the charge will still be $130 regardless of how you do it. Renewals of passports are only possible for adult passports with a 10-year validity that have been expired for less than 5 years and are in good condition. Since there is no need for an execution fee, the cost of obtaining a passport card over the mail has remained the same at $30.

Services for People Needing an Urgent Passport: Traveling sooner than 10 weeks? The processing time for an expedited passport application through the post office might take up to ten weeks. There are further choices available to you in the event that you require your passport even more quickly.

How long are passports good for?

Your passport is only valid for ten years if you were at least 16 years old when it was issued. If you were less than 16, your passport is only valid for five years. Your passport will only be valid for a maximum of 5 years if you were under the age of 16 when it was issued.

Where do you go to get a passport in Kansas?

Instructions for Applying for a Passport – In order to book an appointment, please call the Union Passport Acceptance Center at the number 785-532-6591. Monday through Friday, appointment slots are available between the hours of 9 and 11 a.m. and 1:30 and 3:30 p.m.

  • Please bring your completed application as well as the relevant documentation to the office of the Union Director, which is located in Room 214.
  • The State Department will be the recipient of applications from the Union.
  • Routine: Save $60.
  • Door-to-door service in 8-11 weeks The expedited service has an additional fee of $60.

Door-to-door service in 5-7 weeks

Can I get my passport in one day?

It is common known that obtaining a passport requires an investment of time as well as a significant amount of paperwork: According to the State Department, standard processing can take anywhere from six to eight weeks, while expedited processing can take anywhere from two to three weeks.

If this is your first time applying, the entire procedure can be an even bigger problem. Have a vacation planned to Mozambique for this coming Friday, but you forgot to bring your passport? Have no fear: A passport might really be obtained within a day’s time. Stepping into any one of the 2,000 FedEx offices spread out around the country is the most recent addition to the list of available options (and could even be the simplest one).

Together with RushMyPassport, FedEx is now able to provide customers with a new passport or a renewal of their existing passport in as little as one business day. Travelers have the ability to pre-fill papers online, and they have access to support from passport specialists who are available around the clock to answer any issues that may arise throughout the application process.

  1. At FedEx, you will also have the opportunity to have your passport photo taken in the standard size required for either the renewal of your passport or the application for a new passport.
  2. However, there is a fee associated with this service: The 24-hour service will cost you an additional $449, and that sum only covers the fees charged by FedEx and RushMyPassport.

In addition to that, you will be responsible for paying the price of shipping for one day as well as the accelerated government charge of $170. If you are going to be traveling internationally in fewer than two weeks or need to obtain a foreign visa within four weeks, you can get a passport through a Regional Passport Agency, which is another common way to get a passport quickly in the face of impending international travel.

These agencies take appointments for people who are traveling internationally in less than two weeks or who need to obtain a foreign visa within four weeks. Even though there are 27 Regional Passport Agencies spread all around the country, the vast majority of them are located in large cities and require appointments in order to process passport applications.

Even though sources have told Condé Nast Traveler that these firms are occasionally able to process passports in one to two days, depending on proof of “urgent” foreign travel, the procedure can be lengthy and needs the future bearer of the passport to be physically present.

The State Department reports that it takes an agency a total of eight days to process an expedited passport application.) The services of third-party passport expeditors are available at this point: Users are required to pay a charge in order to complete the necessary paperwork, mail it to a registered third party that is authorized to submit expedited passport applications on behalf of clients, and then fill out the form themselves.

Think of it as a butler service, but for your passport, since they will then personally deliver the information to the relevant state agency and return the passport to the consumer within the next twenty-four hours. One of these companies, Fastport Passport, which was founded in 2003, is one of the few that has been given approval to cooperate with agents at regional passport agencies.

Although Fastport founder and president Steven Fox told Condé Nast Traveler that the majority of clients don’t need as much of a rush job, Fastport does turn around passports in 24 hours (or less) through existing relationships with airlines and bus carriers to ultimately take the hassle out of the entire equation for the consumer: Fastport turns around passports in 24 hours (or less).

“The passport process can be stressful enough on its own, and it’s often worse when you need your passport quickly,” says Fox of Fastport, which processes more than 100,000 U.S. passports, international visas, and international driving permits each year.

Fastport is a company that processes more than 100,000 U.S. passports, international visas, and international driving permits each year. “We can help prevent frequent mistakes that may cause your application to be delayed or refused – we are your advocate to help make sure that you receive your passport in time for your trip.

” It is important to keep in mind that private courier services are not a part of the United States Department of State, and the official line from the federal government is that there are methods to obtain a passport equally as rapidly through a state agency.

See also:  How Much Do Realtors Make In Missouri?

Do you need a passport to go on a cruise?

Do I require a passport to travel? If you are departing from the United States on a cruise, we strongly advise that you bring a passport book with you. Even while a U.S. passport might not be required for certain “closed-loop” cruises, you should still consider carrying it with you just in case.

Can I walk in for passport renewal?

GENERAL INQUIRY A Philippine passport may only be obtained by a person who is a citizen of the Philippines. You can schedule an appointment on the website You are expected to show up on the exact day of the appointment and bring the entire list of criteria that are pertinent to your application.

  1. At the DFA Aseana and other Consular Offices in the Philippines, walk-in appointments for EXCEPTIONAL AND EMERGENCY CASES ONLY are accepted at the Courtesy Lane.
  2. Applicants who are not dealing with an emergency are required to schedule an appointment online at
  3. Please check this link in order to determine whether or not you are eligible to utilize the Courtesy Lane.

After you have been accommodated for processing, applicants for NCR should anticipate that it will take twelve (12) working days for their passports to be returned to them. For applicants who live outside of the NCR, you should anticipate that it will take twelve (12) working days for your passport to be released after it has been accommodated for processing.

  1. The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) in the Philippines provides an express service that has a processing time of six (6) working days for applicants in the NCR and seven (7) working days for applicants outside the NCR.
  2. The price of expedited processing is 1,200.00 Philippine pesos.
  3. On the Directory page, you can find the full list of consular offices and sites that are authorized to take passport photos.

In accordance with Department Order No.010-2017 or the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No.10928 (2017), the Philippine passport has a validity period of ten years for those that are issued to Filipinos who are 18 years old or older.

  • This is the case for passports that are issued to Filipinos who are in possession of a bachelor’s degree or higher.
  • Passports with a validity of five years will continue to be given to Filipinos under the age of 18.
  • For applications for passports submitted in the Philippines: The New and the Revised Regular – Php 950.00 Expedite – Php 1,200.00 EPassports that are both lost and damaged are subject to a Php 350.00 fine.

Please refer to the consular fees as mentioned on the websites of the Philippine Embassy or Philippine Consulate for information regarding passport applications submitted from outside the country. You will be able to retrieve your passport at the consular office or passport capture location where you initially submitted your application for a passport.

  1. In the event that your valid passport is lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised, you are able to submit an application for a replacement and report the loss to any Consular Office of your choosing.
  2. You will be needed to provide both an Affidavit of Loss as well as a Police Report that is written in English.

Before an application for the replacement of a valid passport that was lost or stolen can be processed, there will be a clearance period that lasts for 15 days. In the event that your expired passport is lost or stolen, you will be required to submit an Affidavit of Loss.

  1. Your application will be processed as if it were a first-time application for a passport.
  2. In the event that your passport has been mutilated or destroyed in any way, you are obliged to submit an Affidavit of Mutilation together with the other procedures for applying for a passport. No.
  3. The booklet that comes with a Philippine passport is the normal size, and it comprises forty-four (44) pages.

In the event that your passport runs out of pages, you have the option of getting a new one. Due to the ongoing public health crisis caused by the COVID-19 epidemic, applications for consular services may only be processed on an appointment-only basis at this time.

Visit the website or get in touch with the OCA using our official email addresses or telephone numbers to schedule an appointment. I am grateful to you for your comprehension. You need to bring the original receipt for your passport with you. A: If you are unable to pick up your passport on the scheduled release day, you are required to complete a Special Power of Attorney and state the reasons why you were unable to physically claim your passport.

This must be done within 14 days of the scheduled release date. The Special Passport Application (SPA) has to contain not just the name but also a copy of the identification document of the individual you are authorizing to pick up your passport on your behalf.

  1. However, in the case of children, passports will only be given out to the child’s parent or parents.
  2. If you do not claim your passport within one hundred eighty (180) days of the date it was applied for, the Department will cancel it. Yes.
  3. You can get a Certificate of Unclaimed Passport from the Department of Foreign Affairs in Southeast Asia (DFA-Aseana) or the Consular Office that is responsible for your region, and you must include this certification with your application.

If there is a disagreement in any of the information that appears on your passport, you are expected to notify this issue to the DFA capturing site where you initially submitted your application so that necessary action may be taken. If you are a married woman who is applying for a passport renewal, you will be able to use your married name if you bring in a PSA-authenticated marriage certificate and valid identification bearing your husband’s last name (if you have it) on the same day that you submit your application for a passport renewal.

If you haven’t already used your married name on any of your prior Philippine passports, then the answer is yes. However, if you are changing your marital status from “single” to “married,” you can be asked to provide proof of your marriage by submitting a marriage certificate. You are only permitted to resume using your maiden name if your marriage was declared null and void or if you are already a widow.

It is necessary that adequate documentation evidence be provided. No. In order for you to travel to other countries, the validity of your passport must remain intact for a minimum of six months. You can submit your application at any consular office or site that accepts passport applications as long as you have appropriate documentation that you are an OFW.

If your trip is for reasons related to a medical or legal emergency, a death in the family, or if you are a returning overseas Filipino worker, your request for early accommodation may be taken into consideration. Flights that have been purchased do not ensure that requests for early accommodations will be granted.

The Department of Foreign Affairs strongly cautions against booking travel tickets for outward trips before actually having possession of your passports. The Department of Foreign Affairs will not be responsible for any rebooking charges, loss of income, or other financial compensation and/or personal losses incurred by the applicant as a result of the applicant’s travel arrangements that were made while the passport was still in the process of being released.

No. There is no impact on the validity of a visa from either an expired or a renewed passport. When you travel, however, you are required to bring both your old passport and your new passport, both of which must include valid visas. Consult the Foreign Embassy that originally granted you your visa whenever you have any questions.

Yes. You will need to schedule an appointment for your passport online. No. You have the option to renew your expired passport whenever you choose. However, before making any preparations for travel, it is strongly recommended that you obtain a passport that is valid for at least seven to eight (7-8) months before your departure date.

  1. No. There will be no additional costs incurred as a result of replacing your expired passport.
  2. You are welcome to use either a pen with black or blue ink. No.
  3. You do not need to carry a photo of yourself in passport size with you when you apply for a passport.
  4. Your fingerprints and other identifying characteristics will be digitized and stored by the DFA Consular Office.
See also:  What Is The Safest Town In Missouri?

(02) 8651-9400 / (02) 8234-3488 (Passport Appointment Concerns) The dates that have been provided are possible dates for the release. If the application does not trigger any hits in the system, the passport will be available on the date of release that was specified, unless an exception applies.

No, the dates that are listed on the passport slip are only estimates; it is possible that passports will be made available later than the dates listed. No. It is possible to damage a passport by stapling documents, particularly on the covers, as well as by adding patterns or embellishments that are superfluous.

This might also destroy the chip, rendering an ePassport useless. Escorts are not permitted at Department of Foreign Affairs Consular Offices unless the applicant is an elderly citizen, a juvenile, or a person with a disability who would require additional direction, support, and supervision.

  1. Appointments for passports are not subject to any fees. No. Yes.
  2. Applicants are strongly discouraged from gaining an online appointment with the assistance of fixers by the DFA.
  3. Please be aware that any interaction you have with fixers will be at your own expense and risk.
  4. The minor may be accompanied by a guardian who has been designated by the court.

Any relative or other person on behalf of a minor, or the minor himself if he is fourteen years of age or older, may file a petition for the appointment of a general guardian over the person or property, or both, of such minor. This is in accordance with the Rule on Guardianship of Minors (A.M.

  1. No.03-02-05-SC), and it is subject to the grounds provided by law.
  2. The petition must be submitted to the court.
  3. The accompanying guardian is required to produce a copy of a Letter of Guardianship covering the person of the minor applicant.
  4. This document must be granted by the court.
  5. PASSPORT APPOINTMENT If you are unable to find any open appointment slots when searching for them online, this does not always indicate that all of the slots have been taken.

Please ensure that you have refreshed the page, as new online appointment times may become available at any time. You are required to schedule an appointment using the web portal found at It is not possible to schedule an appointment for a passport on Facebook or any other social media site.

Every appointment is free of charge. Appointments that are not made through the official government website ( do not count as legal appointments. During the processing stage, minor typos or typographical errors in sections such as the names of the applicant’s parents, place of birth, and previous passport number may be remedied.

However, during the appointment for the passport, any errors that may have been made in the areas of the application form pertaining to the applicant’s name and date of birth cannot be remedied. In addition, it does not matter whether part of the application contains the error; any application that has two or more inaccurate entries will either be disqualified or will be sent to additional scrutiny.

Applicants have the responsibility of ensuring that the details they provide throughout the online appointment booking process are both comprehensive and correct. The applicant’s biometrics may not be successfully captured if several inaccuracies and/or misrepresentations of information are present, which may also be grounds for the denial of the passport application.

Validity of a passenger’s passport must extend beyond the date of departure by at least six months. We strongly advise that you have your passport renewed at least ten months before it is set to expire. All applicants who are seeking to replace lost passports are needed to schedule an appointment and provide the documentation that are essential for first-time applicants.

  • In the event that your VALID passport is lost or stolen, you will additionally be needed to submit a Police Report (written in English) as well as an Affidavit of Loss.
  • Before an application for the replacement of a valid passport that was lost or stolen can be processed, there will be a clearance period that lasts for 15 days.

In the event that you lose your EXPIRED passport, you will be required to file an Affidavit of Loss in addition to filing a Police Report, which is not required any more. The following is a list of the processing costs for passports, applicable to both new applications and renewals: Processing at the Regular Rate of P 950.00 Processing in a Rush at a Cost of P 1,200.00 P 350.00 is the fine for passports that are both lost and damaged in some way.

  1. The processing and issuance of passports takes a total of 12 working days for ordinary processing and a total of 6 working days for accelerated processing for applications that are submitted at Consular Offices in Metro Manila.
  2. Processing and releasing passports takes seven working days for ordinary processing and twelve working days for accelerated processing for places outside of Metro Manila.

Passport applications take around four to six weeks to be processed and issued by any of the Philippine Foreign Service Posts. The timelines presented above do not account for the delivery by courier. The appointment code would be delivered to the email address that you provided when you submitted the application.

Please also check for the appointment code in the spam folder or the trash folder in your inbox, as your email provider may have directed it to either of those locations. In the event that you have not received it, you may get assistance by calling the Appointment Hotline at the following number: (02) 8234-3488.

PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS When applying for a passport, a small kid is allowed to have a representation present with them. Please visit this link for information on the requirements that must be met by minors who are applying without the presence of their parents: After the errors have been fixed, it is still possible for you to submit an application for a passport.

Please consult this link for appropriate advice for your particular situation: ONLY EXCEPTIONAL AND EMERGENCY CASES ARE ALLOWED ON A WALK-IN BASIS AT COURTESY LANE IN DFA ASEANA AND OTHER CONSULAR OFFICES IN THE PHILIPPINES. PASSPORT COURTESY LANE Applicants who are not dealing with an emergency are required to schedule an appointment online at

Please check this link in order to determine whether or not you are eligible to utilize the Courtesy Lane. The Courtesy Lane of the Department of Foreign Affairs in Aseana will begin accepting eligible walk-in candidates on March 14, 2022, and it will have a capacity of up to 300 people.

The immunization status of minor applicants will be determined based on that of their accompanying parents or guardians. The processing of applications begins at one o’clock in the afternoon, however the queue to examine applicants’ qualifications begins in the morning. The limit of 300 applications has been set in order to accommodate candidates who have already scheduled appointment times within the same time period as the cap.

Proof of age in the form of a valid ID, a birth certificate issued by the PSA, or a passport. Yes, a senior citizen application is permitted to have one (1) adult applicant accompany them on their trip, provided that the adult applicant is a member of the senior citizen applicant’s immediate family or travel partner.

The candidate for senior citizen status must have a proof of relationship presented to them by a member of the applicant’s immediate family (i.e., spouse, adult children, or adult siblings only) (e.g., birth certificate). Along with providing evidence that they will be traveling with the senior citizen (such as a reservation confirmation for a flight or hotel), a traveling companion is required to provide an explanation of why the senior citizen needs to go (e.g., the travelling companion is a medical escort or nurse).

A current and valid PWD identification card; a PWD booklet may also be required for additional verification. Yes, a person applying for PWD status is permitted to have one (1) adult applicant accompany them, provided that the adult applicant is a member of the PWD applicant’s immediate family or their traveling partner.

  1. Proof of the applicant’s relationship to an immediate family member (i.e., spouse, adult children, or adult siblings only) must be presented by that immediate family member (e.g., birth certificate).
  2. A traveling companion is required to provide evidence of travel with the PWD (such as a confirmed airfare or hotel booking), and they are also required to describe the reasoning or cause for traveling (e.g., the travelling companion is a medical escort or nurse).
See also:  When Is Whataburger Opening In Kansas City?

Certificates or records from medical professionals serving as evidence of pregnancy or an ultrasound. No. A minor applicant has the option of being accompanied by either or both of his or her parents; in the event that both parents are unavailable, a minor applicant who is seven years old or younger has the option of being accompanied by his or her legal guardian or the authorized representative of that legal guardian.

  • Valid OWWA E-card
  • Valid employment contract
  • Valid work visa
  • Identification and Record Book for Seafarers (SIRB) that has been stamped at an international border within three hundred sixty-four (364) days on the date of application
  • or
  • a working visa or employment contract that has either expired or been canceled, as well as a Philippine passport bearing an immigration arrival stamp that is no more than three hundred sixty-four (364) days old from the date of application.

PASSPORT ON WHEELS If you have questions about the Passport on Wheels schedule, please contact your local government unit, school, corporation, or group. Thank you. You might ask your local government unit, school, corporation, or organization to submit a formal request in order to make use of the services provided by Passport on Wheels.

  • You can make a reservation for your appointment by going to
  • Any of our approved Payment Centers will accept payment for your passport’s processing cost.
  • After you have paid the passport processing cost, you will receive an email containing a confirmed appointment package. You should print this off and bring it with you to your appointment.
  • You are required to personally appear at the DFA consular office on the day and at the hour specified in your appointment. Additionally, you are required to carry a printed copy of your confirmed passport appointment package with you.
  • Please visit this link: for additional information about electronic payments.

PASSPORT CLAIMING AND DELIVERY For an estimate of when you may expect to get your passport, please consult the stub or receipt that came with it. You may determine the current status of the delivery by referring to the tracking number that is included on the claim stub that you received from the courier.

PASSPORT FIXERS The answer is yes; you have broken the law by doing so. Those who violate the rules will face legal consequences and won’t be able to apply for passports. Appointments that are not made through the website are not considered to be valid. SPOILED PASSPORTS Make sure that you have double checked all of the information on your new passport before you walk out of the consular office.

You have the option to reapply for a passport and pay the standard passport price of PHP 950.00 if the information that is printed on your passport is inaccurate. This includes facts such as your name, sex, or date of birth. CONFIRMATION EMAILS In the event that you have paid the charge but have not received a confirmation email within twenty-four hours, please call the number (02) 8234-3488.

Can I apply passport online?



Wednesday, September 21, 2022 | 01:56:53 AM



Passport Seva PSP Division Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India



PSKs and POPSKs have started resuming the Operations owing to the relaxations given by the States in line with the COVID-19 guidelines. Intended Applicants can book the appointments to the nearest Operational PSK/POPSK. Refer Latest News Section for Operational PSK and POPSK List. In case of emergency/medical cases and if none of the PSKs are operational, applicant may approach the concerned Passport Office. Applicants are advised to wear a mask, carry sanitizer, download and install Aarogya Setu App and follow social distancing norms at PSKs/POPSKs during the visit. ** 178 Indian Mission/Post are connected with Passport Seva System. **Normal Appointment release timings for all PSKs and POPSKs under jurisdiction of RPO Delhi, Chandigarh, Jammu, Shimla and Ranchi has been changed w.e.f 23.03.2022. Please refer RPO page for more details.


You are here : Home > Online Form Submission Online Form Submission


Step 1 Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal. (Click on “Register Now” link on the Home Page). Step 2 Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login Id. Step 3 Click “Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport” link. Step 4 Fill in the required details in the form and submit. Step 5 Click the “Pay and Schedule Appointment” link on the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” screen to schedule an appointment. Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at all PSK/POPSK/PO. Online Payment can be made using any one of the following modes: Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa) Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) Associate Banks and Other Banks) SBI Bank Challan Step 6 Click the “Print Application Receipt” link to print the application receipt containing Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number. Note: Carrying printout of Application Receipt is no longer required. An SMS with your appointment details is also accepted as proof of appointment during your visit to Passport Office. Step 7 Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/Regional Passport Office (RPO) where appointment has been booked, along with original documents.

What’s the quickest you can get a passport?

How To Get A Passport In Wichita Kansas The fast processing of passports is one of the services that is requested and utilized the most frequently. It is possible to apply for an expedited passport either renewing an existing passport or when applying for a passport for the first time. Through the use of passport services in Washington, District of Columbia residents who have impending trip plans can get their passports processed more quickly.

  1. Your circumstances and the dates of your trip will determine how long it takes for an expedited passport to be processed after they have been submitted.
  2. When applying for a passport with accelerated processing, you should be prepared to provide evidence of your trip intentions, such as a confirmed itinerary or a ticket for an airplane.

It will assist speed up the procedure if you can demonstrate to the government that your request for permission to embark on an expedition is motivated by a real need. The duration of time required to process a passport application typically ranges from 4 to 8 weeks.

  1. People sometimes feel that waiting for eight weeks, which is equivalent to two months, is too lengthy, particularly if they made arrangements at the last minute or discovered that their current passport will expire sooner than they had anticipated.
  2. Another prevalent reason for requiring passport expedition services is the loss of a passport in the immediate vicinity of the departure date.

Passport services such as SharpLink, which charge an extra cost, can speed up the application process for obtaining a passport in Washington, DC. The processing time for an expedited normal passport is around three weeks. SharpLink is a service that may expedite a passport for even speedier service, including three, five, or even same-day service, should you find yourself in a situation in which you want your passport sooner.

  1. It is not unheard of to request same-day expedited processing for a passport; in fact, this is one of the primary reasons why services like SharpLink are available.
  2. The unexpected requirement of travel combined with the hassle of obtaining an expedited passport can be very distressing.
  3. It is helpful to have an idea of the many alternatives available to you for getting an expedited passport in Washington, DC.

When you utilize a passport service like SharpLink, the process of getting an expedited passport is substantially simplified and streamlined.

How fast can I get a US passport?

Times Needed for Processing

Routine 7 to 10 weeks
Expedited 4 to 6 weeks
Expedited at Agency Must have international travel within 14 calendar days