What County Is Nixa Missouri In?
- Dennis Hart
Mensen zoeken ook naar Greene County The county of Taney Ozark region of Missouri The County of Barry The County of Stone Webster County
What is Nixa MO famous for?
Nixa is recognized as a forward-thinking community since it has taken home the Missouri Municipal League Innovation Award for three years in a row, an accomplishment that no other city in Missouri has ever accomplished.
What is the population of Nixa MN?
|Motto: The Progressive Choice of the Ozarks|
|Location of Nixa, Missouri|
|Coordinates: 37°2′43″N 93°17′56″W / 37.04528°N 93.29889°W Coordinates : 37°2′43″N 93°17′56″W / 37.04528°N 93.29889°W|
|• Mayor||Brian Steele|
|• Judge||Joel Harris|
|• Total||9.30 sq mi (24.09 km 2 )|
|• Land||9.30 sq mi (24.08 km 2 )|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.01 km 2 )|
|Elevation||1,296 ft (395 m)|
|Population ( 2020 )|
|• Density||2,501.56/sq mi (965.83/km 2 )|
|Time zone||UTC-6 ( Central (CST) )|
|• Summer ( DST )||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||0723380|
Nixa is a city located in Christian County, which is located in the state of Missouri, United States. The city has a total population of 23,257 residents as per the census completed in the year 2020. The Springfield, Missouri Metropolitan Statistical Area includes it as a main city, and it is the area’s second biggest city.
What is the ZIP code for Nixa Missouri?
- The United States Census Bureau’s “ArcGIS REST Services Directory.” This page was retrieved on August 28, 2022.
- ^ Nixa, Missouri according to the Geographic Names Information System of the United States Geological Survey Jump up to:
- ^ Jump up to: a, b, “the website for the United States Census.” Bureau of the Census of the United States of America Retrieved 2008-01-31,
- ^ “Explore Census Data”, data.census.gov, Retrieved 2021-12-05,
- To the following: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, and h “The Nixa People’s History.” Nixa is a city located in Missouri. obtained on the 12th of February, 2016.
- ^ Michelle Korgis-Fitzpatrick (July 2002). “A Journey Into the Past of All That Has Passed Through Time” Michelle Korgis-Fitzpatrick, obtained on the 12th of February, 2016.
- Census Bureau, United States of America. “US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990.” Accessed February 12, 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-23,
- ^ “US Gazetteer files 2010”, Bureau of the Census of the United States of America This version was saved as the original on February 20, 2011. Retrieved 2012-07-08,
- “Website for the United States Census” Bureau of the Census of the United States of America Retrieved 2012-07-08,
- Jump to: a, b, c, or d Nixa plans to finally begin construction on a big solar farm as the demand for solar electricity in Missouri increases. The Springfield News-Leader was published. Retrieved 2017-07-08,
- ^ Continue on to: a b Schmitt, Will (November 14, 2017). The construction of Nixa’s enormous new solar farm is an important step toward the company’s goal of transitioning to a more sustainable and renewable energy strategy. The Springfield News-Leader was published. Retrieved 2019-04-22,
- ^ “Nixa Solar Farm | Nixa, MO”, www.nixa.com, Retrieved 2019-04-22,
- B&B Theatres : “B & B Ozark-Nixa 12 with Marquee Suites” Retrieved 2012-03-30,
- apnews.com cites an article titled “Missouri mayor who demanded masks faces recall vote.” 6 July 2021, This page was retrieved on July 13, 2021.
- ^ “Nixa Sucker Day”, www.nixasuckerday.org is the web address. Retrieved 2017-09-08,
- ^ “William F. (Franklin) Austin”, The Science and Technology Hall of Fame of the State of Minnesota. Accessed on the 15th of October, 2018.
- cited in “Bourne in Missouri,” published by The Pitch/KC Communications, LLC on August 16, 2007. obtained on the 12th of February, 2016.
- ^ “Google Maps”, Google, Inc., Retrieved on the 20th of October, 2009.
- “Carnahan Found Guilty of Rape and Murder in the Case of Jackie Johns” Ozarks First, This page was retrieved on January 19th, 2018.
What does the city of Nixa do?
Nixa is a city that provides complete utility services, meaning that it handles all electricity distribution, water supply, sanitary sewage treatment, and all levels of recycling on its own. Electricity is acquired by the city from Springfield City Utilities and Southwest Power Administration respectively.
What is the approximate location of Nixa fl?
Nixa may be found at 37°2′43′′ North and 93°17′56′′ West, or more specifically at 37.04528° North and 93.29889° West (37.045253, -93.298755). The city covers a total area of 8.48 square miles (21.96 km 2), all of which is land, according to data provided by the United States Census Bureau. The contemporary metropolis is built on and around a total of seven hills.