What Is The Score Of The Pittsburgh Kansas City Game?
- Dennis Hart
Mahomes guides the Chiefs to a wild-card blowout victory against the Steelers by scoring four touchdowns.
Who won the game last night Chiefs or Steelers?
After defeating the Steelers 42-21 in the wild-card round of the AFC playoffs on Sunday night, the Chiefs are moving on to the divisional round of the playoffs. Patrick Mahomes completed 30 of 39 passes for 404 yards and five touchdowns when he was the winning quarterback.
Travis Kelce, who plays tight end for the Chiefs, threw the touchdown pass that led to the team’s sixth score. In the history of the NFL playoffs, this was only the third occasion that a tight end has thrown a touchdown pass. Additionally, Kelce made history by being the first tight end in the history of the NFL to have four straight games in the playoffs with at least 100 receiving yards.
After this defeat, it seems likely that Ben Roethlisberger will not play another game in his 18-year career. It is anticipated that the quarterback, who will turn 39 next year, would hang up his cleats following this season. He ended the game with a throwing total of 215 yards and two touchdowns.T.J.
- Watt, a candidate for Defensive Player of the Year, scored the Steelers’ third touchdown by recovering a fumble that occurred in the second quarter and subsequently returning the ball 26 yards for the touchdown.
- It was the first touchdown of his career in the National Football League.
- MORE: An explanation of what occurred on the last play of the game between the 49ers and the Cowboys Running back Jerick McKinnon ended with 61 running yards, 81 receiving yards, and a score for the Chiefs.
This was due to the fact that Clyde Edwards-Helaire missed his third straight game due to an injury. The Chiefs, the No.2 seed, will play host to the Bills, the No.3 seed, in the divisional round on Sunday at 6:40 p.m. Eastern Time. On Sunday, Sporting News covered the Steelers game against the Chiefs by providing live scoring updates and game highlights.
Who is out for the Chiefs vs Steelers?
Some notes – We now have an official status for the three Chiefs that have been in doubt now that the last session of the week has come to a close. Running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire will not be participating in the game due to a shoulder injury, as this has been confirmed.
Darrel Williams (toe), the next running back up, is officially listed as doubtful; nonetheless, it is reasonable to anticipate that Williams, Derrick Gore, and Jerick McKinnon will all be active given that Edwards-Helaire will not be participating in the game. Andy Reid, head coach of the Chiefs, had this to say about Edwards-Helaire: “A few days ago, he put it to the test, and the results showed that it wasn’t quite as excellent as we hoped it may be and as he believed it might be as well.
Therefore, he will be counted as eliminated when you receive the report at this location.” Even though wide receiver Tyreek Hill (heel) was only able to participate in a brief session on Thursday, it is anticipated that he will play. “Yeah, I guess, unless something occurs,” Reid said in reference to Williams and Hill.
- Unless anything happens.” Running back Najee Harris (elbow) will suit up for Sunday’s game against the Chiefs, despite the fact that he sat out of practice twice this week.
- On Friday, Harris took part in all of the Steelers’ activities, and on Saturday, the team stated that he was no longer injured.
Wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster is a guy to keep an eye on despite the fact that he is not included in the report. Although the wide receiver participated in Thursday and Friday’s practice, his status on injured reserve prevents him from being listed in the report.
What channel is the Chiefs game on regular TV?
You can watch live broadcasts of Chiefs games on CBS.
What time do the Chiefs and Steelers play today?
What Should Be Known After playing two games away from home, the Kansas City Chiefs will be heading back to Arrowhead Stadium. They will face the Pittsburgh Steelers in the first round of the playoffs on Sunday at 8:15 p.m. Eastern Time at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
What time do the Chiefs play the Steelers on Sunday?
The screws and the nuts – Kansas City, Missouri’s GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium is the venue. Natural grass is used for the playing field. Game time: 7:15 p.m. Arrowhead Time, Sunday, January 16, 2022 The weather calls for mostly clear skies with temperatures of 34 and northwest winds of 8 mph.
The Steelers have a match record of 22-12. (regular season) Odds: Chiefs -12.5, per Draft Kings Sportsbook The following individuals served as officials during the game: referee Shawn Smith (14), umpire Tab Slaughter (110), down judge Patrick Holt (106), line judge Tim Podraza (47), field judge John Jenkins (117), side judge Jimmy Buchanan (86), back judge Rich Martinez (39), replay official Kevin Brown, and replay assistant Bob Hubbell.
Pageantry: Kansas City, Kansas Fire Department’s colors are red, white, and blue. Cam Anthony is the singer of the national anthem. Drum Deck Honoree: Priest Holmes, Spirit Leader: Dante Hall, Television broadcast: with Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, and Michele Tafoya on KSHB (NBC/41-Kansas City), Chiefs Mobile App, and WPXI (NBC/11-Pittsburgh), as well as NBC affiliates around the country.
Are Steelers in wild card?
Check out all of the best moments from the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Kansas City Chiefs game that took place during Super Wild Card Weekend in the 2021-22 NFL playoffs.
Do the Steelers have a wild card?
The Raiders and the Steelers have both secured a spot in the wild-card round of the AFC playoffs.
What Chiefs players are on the injured list?
|Patrick Mahomes||QB||Left Wrist|
|Willie Gay Jr.||LB||Knee|
How can I watch the Steelers Chiefs game online for free?
Steelers games may be viewed live and for free on the mobile site version of Steelers.com as well as the official Steelers mobile app (available for both iOS and Android). Free access to primetime and nationally broadcast games is provided to everyone in the United States who is situated in the country.
How many times did the Steelers beat the Chiefs?
The following is a list of all of the games that have been played between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Kansas City Chiefs, both during the regular season and in playoff action. The Pittsburgh Steelers and the Kansas City Chiefs have played each other 37 times, including three games during the postseason, and the Steelers have won 23 of those games.
- The Chiefs have won 14 of those games.
- Pittsburgh Steelers lead series 23-14-0 Date The box score for the visitor’s home team 01/16/2022 01/16/22 Pittsburgh Steelers vs.
- Ansas City Chiefs PIT 21 @ Arrowhead Stadium KC 42 L 12/26/2021 12/26/21 Pittsburgh Steelers vs.
- Ansas City Chiefs PIT 10 @ K.C.
- Chiefs KC 36 L 09/16/2018 16 September, 2018, Kansas City Chiefs KC 42 @ Pittsburgh Steelers PIT 37 L 10/15/2017 10/15/2017 Pittsburgh Steelers vs.
Kansas City Chiefs PIT 19 At Arrowhead Stadium KC 13 W 01/15/2017 01/15/2017 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs PIT 18 @ K.C. Chiefs KC 16 W 10/02/2016 ten days ago, the Kansas City Chiefs KC 14 @ Pittsburgh Steelers PIT 43 W 10/25/2015 10/25/2015 Pittsburgh Steelers vs.
- Ansas City Chiefs PIT 13 @ K.C.
- Chiefs KC 23 L 12/21/2014 Kansas City Chiefs game from 12/21/14 KC 12 @ Pittsburgh Steelers PIT 20 W 11/12/2012 11/12/12 Kansas City Chiefs (British spelling) KC 13 At Pittsburgh Steelers PIT 16 W/OT 11/27/2011 11/27/11 Pittsburgh Steelers vs.
- Ansas City Chiefs PIT 13 (against) KC 9 W Sunday, November 22nd, 2009 Sunday, November 22nd, 2009 Pittsburgh Steelers PIT 24 At Kansas City Chiefs KC 27 L/OT 10/15/2006 Friday, October 15, 2006 Kansas City Chiefs KC 7 At Pittsburgh Steelers PIT 45 W 09/14/2003 09/14/03 Kansas City Chiefs beat the Pittsburgh Steelers by a score of 41 to 20.10/14/2001 10/14/2001 10/14/01 Kansas City Chiefs KC 20 At Pittsburgh Steelers PIT 20 KC 17 W 12/18/1999 12/18/99 The Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers by a score of 35 to 19.10/26/1998 10/26/98 The Pittsburgh Steelers are favored over the Kansas City Chiefs by 20 points.
KC 13 W 11/03/1997 11/03/97 10 points given to the Pittsburgh Steelers by the Kansas City Chiefs KC 13 L 10/07/1996 10/07/96 The Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Kansas City Chiefs by a score of 17 to 7 on the road.01/08/1994 01/08/94 At Kansas City, the Pittsburgh Steelers had a score of 24.
- C 27 L/OT 10/25/1992 10/25/92 At Kansas City, the Pittsburgh Steelers had a score of 27.
- C 3 W 10/29/1989 10/29/89 Pittsburgh Steelers win 23–17 over the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Ansas City Chiefs score 17 points.11/27/1988 11/27/88 Pittsburgh Steelers won their game against the Kansas City Chiefs by a score of 16 to 10.11/08/1987 11/08/87 The Pittsburgh Steelers lost against the Kansas City Chiefs by a score of 17.
KC 16 W 12/21/1986 12/21/86 Losing score for the Kansas City Chiefs, 24–19 against the Pittsburgh Steelers 11/10/1985 On November 10, 1985, the Pittsburgh Steelers scored 36 points away against the Kansas City Chiefs. KC 28 W 09/02/1984 09/02/84 The Kansas City Chiefs lost against the Pittsburgh Steelers by a score of 37 to 27.12/05/1982 12/05/82 Pittsburgh Steelers 35 at Kansas City Chiefs 14 Win for Pittsburgh Steelers 09/06/1981 The Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers 33 to 37 on September 6, 1981.12/14/1980 12/14/80 Pittsburgh Steelers won their game against the Kansas City Chiefs by a score of 21 to 16.11/11/1979 11/11/79 The Pittsburgh Steelers had a score of 30 points against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- C 3 W 10/29/1978 10/29/78 Pittsburgh Steelers win 24 over the Kansas City Chiefs.
- PIT 27 W 11/07/1976 11/07/76 The Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Kansas City Chiefs by a score of 45 to 0.11/16/1975 11/16/75 Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Kansas City Chiefs by a score of 3 to 0.
- PIT 28 W 10/13/1974 10/13/74 The Pittsburgh Steelers trailed the Kansas City Chiefs by 34 points.
KC 24 W 11/12/1972 11/12/72 Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Kansas City Chiefs by a score of 16 to 7.10/18/1971 10/18/71 At Kansas City, the Pittsburgh Steelers had a score of 16 points. KC 38 L 11/15/1970 11/15/70 Pittsburgh Steelers lose to the Kansas City Chiefs by a score of 14 to 31.