When Do The Kansas City Chiefs Play The Bangles?
- Dennis Hart
It is decided. In the 2022 American Football Conference Championship Game, the Cincinnati Bengals and the Kansas City Chiefs will play each other. It will air on CBS at 3:05 p.m. Eastern Time on Sunday, January 30, and will take place at Arrowhead Stadium.
Those who sign up for a free trial of Paramount+ have the ability to watch the game live through streaming. After only winning a combined total of six games over the course of the previous two seasons, the Cincinnati Bengals have emerged as the greatest example of an underdog team in the NFL this year.
They are now only one game away from playing in the Super Bowl. They also entered the postseason having not won a playoff game in the previous 31 years, and in the whole history of the team, they had never won a playoff game played away from home. Both of those winning streaks came to an end when the Cincinnati Bengals defeated the Las Vegas Raiders during Wild Card Weekend, and then proceeded to stun the top-seeded Tennessee Titans in Nashville during the Divisional Round this past weekend.
- After prevailing against the Buffalo Bills in one of the most exciting postseason contests ever seen, the Kansas City Chiefs have earned a berth in the American Football Conference Championship for the fourth year in a row.
- A total of 25 points were scored in the game’s last 1:54 before Kansas City took it to overtime and won it by a score of 42-36.
In what was very certainly Ben Roethlisberger’s final game, the Kansas City Chiefs cruised to a 42-21 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers during the Wild Card Weekend, which made the weekend a lot less entertaining. This means that Ben and the Steelers were defeated by Cincinnati and Kansas City a total of four times this season, with each defeat coming by an average of 23 points.
- Both of these teams have proven that they are deserving of the opportunity to compete in the game that will determine who will represent their conference in the Super Bowl while lifting the Lamar Hunt Trophy.
- Week 17 of the regular season saw a matchup between the Bengals and the Chiefs.
- Evan McPherson scored the game-winning field goal with no time left on the clock to give Cincinnati a 34-31 victory in that contest.
This game was played in the Queen City, but the rematch is scheduled to take place in Kansas City the following week. Let’s rock.
What time is the Chiefs versus the bangles?
Chiefs vs. Bengals start time – Date: Sunday, Jan.30 Time of start is 6 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. PT At 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Sunday, the Chiefs and the Bengals will face off in a game that will be played at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri. The high temperature for the afternoon is expected to be 44 degrees Fahrenheit, and there will be gusts of wind up to 15 miles per hour.
Does Kansas City play the bangles?
The AFC Championship Game will be played at Arrowhead Stadium on December 30, 2022 – The Kansas City Star. What exactly is your KCQ?
How do the Bengals beat the Chiefs?
The path leading up to Super Bowl 56 in Los Angeles is nearly finished being paved. The Kansas City Chiefs were the reigning champions of the American Football Conference for the second time. The Cincinnati Bengals upset the Chiefs by coming back from 18 points down to force overtime, where they won on a field goal by Evan McPherson from 33 yards out.
- Now, for the first time in thirty-three years, the Bengals will compete in the Super Bowl.
- After a touchdown pass from Joe Burrow to Samaje Perine in the closing minutes of the second quarter, the Bengals were able to trim Cincinnati’s deficit to 21-3, and they finished the first half by stifling the Chiefs’ offense.
After Patrick Mahomes tossed three touchdown passes in the first two quarters of the game, the defense for Cincinnati buckled down in the second half and prevented him from scoring any points. The Bengals were unsuccessful in their attempt to win the coin toss, but Vonn Bell’s interception off a Jessie Bates III deflection gave the Bengals possession of the ball and the chance to score.
Where will the Bengals play in the playoffs?
Bengals versus. Titans start time – The game will start at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) and 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on Saturday, January 22. The game between the Bengals and the Titans in the AFC divisional stage will start at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) and will take place at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee. DIVISIONAL ROUND PICKS: In opposition to the trend | Right on target
What Channel Is CBS in Kansas City?
KCTV, often known as channel 5, is a CBS-affiliated television station that can be found in Kansas City, Missouri, in the United States.
What channel is the Chiefs Bears game on?
TELEVISION – The game will be shown nationally on the NFL Network, locally in the Chicagoland area on FOX 32, and regionally around the midwest on Bears Network member stations, so check the listings in your area to see where you can watch it. On the local broadcast, play-by-play duties are handled by Adam Amin, while Jim Miller serves as the analyst.
How can I watch the Bengals playoff game?
Watching the Bengals playoff game against the Titans can be done in the following ways: – The game will be broadcast on CBS and Paramount+ beginning at 2:30 p.m. local time. It will be available to everyone in the country. During the game, Ian Eagle and Charles Davis are going to be working in the broadcast booth.
- Details on how to watch the NFL playoffs on TV: Competitions within the divisions Bengals vs.
- Titans | 49ers vs.
- Packers | Bills vs.
- Chiefs How to Watch the Rams vs.
- Buccaneers Playoff Game | NFL Playoff Information VOTE: What do you think will happen in the NFL playoff game between the Bengals and the Titans on Saturday? (Picks: https://t.co/JVD9X4DNEQ | Odds: https://t.co/FtDQ681ySy | @azcentral #RuleTheJungle — azcentral sports (@azcsports) on Twitter: “How to watch: https://t.co/LH0ees3X8b” The 18th of January, 2022 The Titans are favored by 3.5 points in this game.
The oddsmakers now have Tennessee as a -200 favorite to win the game, which will take place at Nissan Stadium in Nashville. Cincinnati is +160. The total number of points scored by both teams combined will not exceed 47.5. The odds for the divisional round of the NFL playoffs Bengals vs.
Titans | 49ers vs. Packers | Bills vs. Chiefs Rams vs. Buccaneers: Point spreads, lines, and odds for the Super Bowl The Bengals defeated the Las Vegas Raiders in the wild-card round by a score of 26-19, which allowed them to proceed to the game. As the top seed in the AFC, the Titans were given a bye in the first round.
During the course of the regular season, the teams did not face each other. It’s a game. The divisional round of the NFL playoffs will get under way on Saturday. Picks for the NFL playoffs: Competitions within the divisions Bengals vs. Titans | 49ers vs.
Packers | Bills vs. Chiefs The Republic’s choices for the NFL playoff game between the Rams and the Buccaneers are as follows: You may contact Jeremy Cluff by sending an email to [email protected]. You may find him on Twitter under the handle @Jeremy Cluff. Subscribe to azcentral.com right away to show your support for local news.
Twitter, Facebook, and Email