When Is Menards Opening In Kansas City?
- Dennis Hart
Menards anticipates that the store, which will be known as Kansas City West, would open sometime in the year 2020. After announcing intentions in 2012 to create as many as six shops in the metropolitan region, Menards built their first store in the metro area in October of 2016, and it is located at 800 E. Markey Road in Belton.
Is Menards owned by Lowes?
- Jump to: a, b, c, or d Menard has been included on the list of Forbes’ America’s Largest Private Companies. Forbes, Retrieved 27 December 2018,
- Bloomberg.com features an article titled “Bloomberg Billionaires Index – John Menard Jr.” Retrieved 2017-03-14,
- “About Us at Menards” is the link. This page was retrieved on May 25, 2014.
- ^ Carlyle, Erin (Dec 16, 2013). “Meet The Best Hardware Store In The Nation, And The Midwestern Billionaire Who Built It: John Menard Jr.” is the title of an article that introduces John Menard Jr. Forbes, This page was retrieved on May 25, 2014.
- “Menards is establishing new distribution hubs in Iowa and Ohio rather than in Eau Claire.” La Crosse Tribune,
- The Record-Courier published an article written by Diane Smith titled “Major investment anticipated in Ravenna in 2022.” Retrieved 2022-07-28,
- ^ SMITH, DIANE. “Ravenna planners OK Menards’ $52 million project”, This is the Record-Courier. Retrieved 2022-07-28,
- ^ Hajewski, Doris (April 13, 2007). “Got milk at Menards?”, Journal Sentinel, This version was saved as the original on June 26th, 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-07,
- Crain’s Chicago Business (2018-07-02). “Menards for nails, tools, and groceries?” Retrieved on 2018-07-02 from Crain’s Chicago Business.
- ^ “THE MARKETING 100: MENARDS: JOHN MENARD”, Retrieved 2017-03-14,
- Songs that have been popular over the years Newspaper known as the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. This version was saved as the original on July 28th, 2012. This page was retrieved on April 21, 2014.
- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel published an article on July 7, 2002 with the headline “Seasoned Menards man is hard to wear out.” You may get the original document dated September 4, 2002 by clicking here. This page was retrieved on January 29, 2017.
- ^ Kangas, Chaz (December 17, 2014). The history of the catchy jingle that says “Save Big Money at Menards.” The City Pages. Retrieved December 13, 2017,
- “Paul Menard – Richard Childress Racing” is written on the car’s windshield. Richard Childress Racing is referred to here. This version was archived on March 15, 2017 and can be seen here. Retrieved on March 14, 2017 from the internet.
- “Sponsor Search Page” is what it says. The Reference to Racing Retrieved on March 14, 2017 from the internet.
- “Menards to Continue Partnership with RCR XFINITY Programs – Richard Childress Racing” “Menards to Continue Partnership with RCR XFINITY Programs” On January 22, 2016, Richard Childress Racing was mentioned. Retrieved on March 14, 2017 from the internet.
- “Crafton and Menards expand their relationship in the ThorSport product line” This version was saved as the original on February 17, 2015. Retrieved on March 14, 2017 from the internet.
- IndyCar.com published an article titled “Menards Doubles Sponsorship Deal with Penske and Pagenaud for 2017.” Retrieved on March 14, 2017 from the internet.
- “Menards will extend IndyCar sponsorship with Team Penske,” written by Tony DiZinno and published on NBC Sports. Accessed on the 1st of September 2017.
- XFINITY Series race results for the Menards 250 at Michigan. Retrieved June 11, 2016, via FOX Sports. This version was saved as the original on 2016-06-11. Retrieved on March 14, 2017 from the internet.
- ARCA Racing, “ARCA and Menards Announce Partenership Expansion.” Menards. This page was retrieved on April 20, 2019.
- ARCA Racing has announced that NASCAR driver Matt Crafton will compete in the Menards 200 on May 15.2017-08-29. This version was saved as the original on August 29th, 2017. Retrieved 2020-12-19,
- ^ [email protected] (2016-06-30). “STORES Most Successful Retailers in 2016” Federation of National Retail Stores Retrieved 2017-03-14,
- J.D. Power, “2018 Home Improvement Retailer Satisfaction Survey,” published online on June 13, 2018. Retrieved 2018-08-27,
- ^ Van de Kamp “Big Money,” written by Mary Nohl and published in Milwaukee Magazine on April 30th, 2007. Retrieved 2020-03-21,
- “Michigan AG files stop and desist letter to Menards for price gouging,” reads the headline of the news article. FOX 2 Detroit,2020-03-17, Retrieved 2020-03-21,
- ^ Gibbons, Lauren (2020-03-17). “Michigan Attorney General accuses Menards of coronavirus price gouging,” and the attorney general referred to price increases on bleach and face masks as “unconscionable.” MLive.com, Retrieved 2020-03-21,
- 10tv.com: “Single parents “frustrated” by new Menards policy not letting children under the age of 16 inside the shop.” April 7, 2020, Retrieved 2022-09-07,
- ^ “Menards Updates at Menards”, Menards, retrieved on the 2020-06-06 from the internet.
Where is the biggest Menards store?
SOUTH BEND — Today marks the opening of the newest Menards location, which is located on the south side of South Bend. The megastore has two floors, nine departments, and a lumber yard, and it is located at 4640 Saint Joseph Street in St. Joseph. The manager of the shop, Laura Sthreindl, was unable to offer an accurate square footage, although she did state that it is “the largest Menards mega store.” The store at Erskine Plaza has been replaced with the newly opened site, however the old store will remain open until Friday.
What brands does Menards own?
History Menards® is a privately held company that was established in 1958 and has its headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. The company currently operates over 300 home improvement stores in the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- It should come as no surprise that our well-known tagline “Save BIG Money!”® is so well-known and simple to recall given that Menards® is recognized as the low price leader throughout the entire home improvement market today.
- Find Out More Service Menards® has always placed a strong priority on providing superior service to its customers, and this commitment will not change.
No matter if it’s assisting a client with their order, responding to inquiries regarding a product or how to complete a project, or helping them design and/or calculate a project using our Design-It Center and Project Calculator applications, our customer service is unrivaled.
Menards® gets things done the right way. Our power and success can also be seen in the well-stocked and maintained stores, the lowest pricing in town, and the fact that customers are always welcomed like family in an ambiance that is reminiscent of a neighborhood hardware shop. Quality Menards®, a retailer that is committed to service and quality®, provides customers with a comprehensive range of high-quality items, equipment, materials, and supplies for all of their home renovation requirements.
In addition, Menards® sells a variety of high-quality in-house home improvement brands, such as Midwest Manufacturing, Masterforce®, DAKOTATM, Mastercraft®, Grip Fast, Tuscany, Tool Shop, and Enchanted GardenTM/Enchanted Forest. These brands may be found in the store’s home improvement department.
- There is something for everyone at Menards®, whether you need a light bulb or a can of paint, or if you intend on building a deck or a new house.
- Menards® is located throughout the United States.
- We have supplies suitable for users of varying degrees of expertise, from novice do-it-yourselfers to seasoned professionals.
The majority of Menards® stores offer a one-stop shopping experience by stocking a variety of items, including groceries, appliances, lawn and garden supplies, and even things for pets. In addition to providing the community as a whole with a resource that is of great value, Menards® is known for selling high-quality goods at competitive costs.
- While meeting the diverse requirements of local homeowners, tenants, and business owners for home improvement projects, Menards® generates job openings and contributes to the expansion of the local economy.
- Locations Home improvement stores under the Menards® brand may be found at a convenient location across the Midwest, which spans 15 states.
Everyone, from novice do-it-yourselfers to seasoned professionals in the construction industry, can find what they need at Menards®. Using our straightforward Store Locator, you will be able to discover the Menards® location that is most convenient for you.
All you need to do is choose your state and either input the name of your city or your five-digit ZIP code. The next step is to choose the location of your most favored store to discover the business hours, address, and even driving directions. View Our User-Friendly Interactive Store Finder Jobs Over 45,000 people are employed by the Menards® chain of home improvement stores.
Menards® is a business that is owned and run by a family, and it is really Dedicated to Service and Quality®. It is also the place to go to “Save BIG Money!®” on all of your requirements for home renovation. The employment prospects at Menards® are among the best in the industry, and the company also provides a pleasant working environment, competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits.
Are Menards stores franchised?
When it comes to retail hardware and home improvement outlets, The Home Depot is the industry leader. In June of 1979, Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank launched their business with the opening of their first store in Atlanta. Today, Home Depot has over 2,100 shops throughout the globe, has over 350,000 workers, and generates close to $100 billion in yearly sales.
- Only Wal-yearly Mart’s sales are higher than those of Home Depot when it comes to retail establishments in the United States.
- Home Depot goes above and beyond by providing in-store clinics and online workshops for the DIY (do-it-yourself) home owner, who is then more than happy to buy the tools and supplies that are required to complete their home projects as a result.
This is something that all retailers strive to provide, but Home Depot takes it to a whole new level. And Home Depot has you covered if you’re not very good with tools or if you’re part of the aging baby boomer generation that no longer can or wants to do their own home repairs because they offer a comprehensive list of interior and exterior home services, ranging from installing carpets to putting on roofs.
Even though it is the number two hardware retail brand in the United States, Lowe’s is not really a minor player due to the fact that its revenues are significantly lower than those of Home Depot. The home improvement retailer Lowe’s, which currently has more than 1,250 locations and had sales of $43 billion in 2006, has experienced significant expansion in recent years.
With an anticipated sales volume of $6.5 billion in 2005, Menard, Inc., a privately held and family-owned business that has 210 locations, holds the third spot on the list of retail hardware and home improvement companies. This business, which has been in existence for the past 35 years, also operates its own lumber yards.
Menard’s now faces increasing competition from Home Depot and Lowe’s, which continue their relentless expansion both into new geographic markets and within their existing markets. Although Menard’s is fairly secure in its locations in the north central states, ranging from the Dakotas to Ohio, the competition is increasing.
Some of the dealers of hardware have organized themselves into a cooperative. The largest of them is known as Ace Hardware, and its dealer-owners run more than 4,600 hardware shops, home centers, and lumber and construction supplies outlets in around 70 countries and all 50 states in the United States.
- The overall sales for the year 2005 were $3.5 billion.
- Do It Best is the second largest co-op in its industry when it comes to revenue, having achieved a total of $3.1 billion in sales for the fiscal year that ended in June of 2006.
- Do It Best, which was formerly known as Hardware Wholesalers and was established in 1945, has more than 4,100 member-owned stores in the United States and 45 other countries.
In 2005, True Value (TruServ Corp.), which ranked third among the cooperatives in terms of sales, operated around 5,800 retail locations. In 2005, the company’s many brands, which included Taylor Rental, Grand Rental Station, Home & Garden Showplace, Induserve Supply, and others, had total sales of around $2 billion.
- There is a well-established and expanding potential in the market for home improvement shops (including hardware stores, home centers, timber and construction material suppliers, and other related products).
- The entire home improvement retail market in the United States surpassed $300 billion in 2006, and it is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate of 5.7 percent for the years 2005 to 2010, reaching $309.6 billion in 2007 and $358.4 billion in 2010 respectively (Hardware Retailing magazine, 2006 Annual Report).
The Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Menard are more traditional corporations, whereas Ace, Do It Yourself, and True Value use the owner-operator model, but without the structure of franchise fees and ongoing royalties. The Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Menard are among the most well-known home improvement retailers in the United States.
However, depending on the size of the business, the initial investment might range anywhere from $650,000 to $1 million or even more. Entry costs are, of course, going to be much lower for independent owners who already have a storefront, just as they are going to be cheaper for independent owners who decide to switch to a franchise business model.
Hardware also refers to the tools and equipment that are utilized by tens of thousands of technicians in order to maintain the nation’s 200 million automobiles, as well as its boats, ships, and planes, operational. Hardware may be broken down into two categories: general and specialized.
This market is served by three different companies: MAC Tools, Matco Tools, and Snap-on Tools, all of which are franchises. Since its founding in 1920, Snap-on Tools has grown into a $2.4 billion S&P 500 corporation that makes and distributes professional automotive equipment, tools, and toolboxes through the use of its recognizable trucks.
Snap-on Tools was named to the Fortune 500 in 2014. Matco Tools was established in 1946 and began offering franchise opportunities in 1979. Since that time, the company has sold its products directly to professional mechanics via a network of independent franchised mobile distributors (Matco is a subsidiary of Danaher Corp.).
The business strategy used by MAC Tools is not one of franchising; rather, each distributor is provided with a mobile store to run, as well as a distinct region and a predetermined route that each contains 325 prospective clients (MAC Tools is part of The Stanley Works). It’s true that hardware isn’t exactly known for its glamour (although fans of power tools and do-it-yourself home improvement projects may vehemently disagree), but in this so-called “digital era,” where would we be without it? The use of tools by humans is not obsolete, and this trend is not likely to change in the near future.
The next time you get ready for bed in your cozy house, remember to thank the person who built it; the next time you get in your car to drive to work, or to pick up your brand-new, cutting-edge computer or digital television, remember to thank the person who worked on your vehicle.
Who is cheaper Home Depot or Menards?
Friends who shop at Menards and Home Depot far more frequently than I do report that the pricing at Menards are typically cheaper than those at Home Depot, yet it is possible to acquire things of a higher quality at Home Depot. As someone who likes to look for deals, I like that Menards publishes a circular every Sunday with dozens of special pricing.
The weekly circular that Home Depot distributes features a number of pricing that are not sale prices but rather normal prices. What’s even great about Menards is that its sale prices stretch from Sunday to Sunday, which means that you may shop for two weeks’ worth of bargains on any one Sunday. But one of the things that irritates me about Menards is that they frequently do not appear to have the item that I want in stock.
Yesterday, I went to the Menards in Richfield with a halogen under-cabinet light bulb that had a base size of GY6 and produced 35 watts of light at 120 volts. The light bulb was offered by Feit Electric for a price of $3.99, however the company was out of stock.
Therefore, I drove a short distance to the Home Depot in Bloomington, where the same bulb manufactured by Feit Electric was priced at $7.79 per unit, which is roughly double the cost at Menards. I was taken aback by the difference in price for a little while, but I decided to go ahead and purchase four of them anyhow.
I did not use the self-service lanes but instead brought them to the cashier at Home Depot and informed her that the pricing at Menards is $3.99. I did not have any documentation with me, so I anticipated that the cashier would ask me for some or check with a supervisor.
However, the cashier executed a price override without making any comment, and it ended up saving me $15.20 on the four bulbs. According to a price check that was conducted this morning over the phone, the same bulb can be purchased at Lowe’s for $4.98 per unit. My point? Look at the pricing at Menards, but if they don’t have what you need, don’t be afraid to ask Home Depot or Lowe’s to match it if they have it in stock.
Anyone else have anything to say about going to other hardware stores and comparing prices? The fact that a single item can have such a wide range of prices continues to fascinate me for some reason. I haven’t researched it just yet, but I have a feeling I can get it at an even better price online.
Which is bigger Home Depot or Menards?
According to the company’s most recent annual report, Home Depot finished 2019 with 2,291 locations and net revenues of $110.2 billion. Lowe’s, on the other hand, has 1,977 stores across the country and reported net sales of $72.1 billion. On the other side, Menards had 325 locations by the end of the year. Menards is a more regional corporation than its competitor, and it has stores in 14 states.
Do you need a membership to shop at Menards?
When placing an order with Menards®, a customer account is not required. On the other hand, we strongly suggest that you register for an account in order to facilitate the purchasing procedure.
What is a Menards Mega Store?
Contributed by Megan Zielinski, a member of our writing staff The company keeps up with the current trend of expanding while preserving the customer-focused, hometown feel of a hardware shop. Menards has continued to create larger stores despite the trend among other retailers toward smaller storefront footprints since it opened its first site in Eden Prairie, Minnesota in 2011 with 235,000 square feet spread across two floors.
- Residents in the municipality of Dickinson, North Dakota, are the most recent to be able to “Save Big Money” at the most recent addition to the community.
- Over 200,000 square feet of retail space, an enlarged food section, a backroom space for custom orders (a feature that the majority of Menards sites do not have), and the largest warehouse of all of Menards’ 280 shops can be found at the new Menards location.
In the article that he wrote for Time the previous year, Brad Tuttle quantified just how much further than average Menards is: “Big box retailers such as Costco and Walmart Supercenters, which are typically regarded as the largest of their kind, typically range in size from 100,000 to 150,000 square feet.
But there’s a new kind of home improvement business in the Midwest that just blasts the competition out of the water.” Tuttle made the observation that despite the fact that the first Menards megastore opened before the onset of the crisis, the firm chose to delay the construction of subsequent megastores rather than give up on this plan after the economy began to deteriorate.
In point of fact, a significant amount of weight is given to the geographical location of the stores controlled by the privately held corporation in this plan. The middle of the country has the biggest number of people living in rural regions, which is one reason why customers have to drive to the businesses.
People who live in such broad regions prefer shopping journeys that just require a single stop. Because the cost of real estate is lower than it would be in metropolitan locations, Menards is able to create larger-than-average stores without negatively impacting its bottom line. A spokesman for Menards named Jeff Abbott is quoted in the Time article as saying that the company’s success can be attributed to “the way guests are always treated like family in a hometown hardware store atmosphere.” The article also makes a passing reference to the fact that these larger stores have been quite successful.
On dunnhumby’s 2013 Customer Centricity Index, which analyzes how well retailers respond to their consumers, Menards placed first among DIY stores, including competitors such as The Home Depot and Lowes. This index ranks retailers based on how effectively they respond to their customers.
Menards received an excellent ranking for their prices, since they offered flexible rebates and pertinent promos. During the process of evaluating the data for the index, dunnhumby discovered that shops who had higher CCI scores also outperformed the competition in terms of comparative sales growth over a period of three years.
Read: The Customer Experience Secrets of the World’s Most Successful Brick-and-Mortar Businesses Do you wish to have your viewpoint published? Get in touch with us if you’re interested in joining our Editorial Community.
How much is Menards worth?
According to Forbes, an Eau Claire man’s fortune has increased by 44% in the past two years – Tom Giffey, photography by Branden Nall | Image courtesy of April 12, 2022 BIG WEALTH, BIG GIFT. In 2018, John Menard and his wife Faye Menard were the ones to officially open the Menard Tennis Center at the YMCA.
- They gave a donation of ten million dollars to help create the facility.
- According to those who track such things for Forbes magazine, John Menard’s net worth has seen a decent amount of growth over the course of the previous couple of years.
- Forbes has recently released its World’s Billionaires List, and on it, the founder of a home improvement business comes in at number 104 on the list of the wealthiest persons in the world.
That doesn’t put the 82-year-old billionaire from Eau Claire in the same league as Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos, but it does put him in some pretty good company: It is estimated that Carl Icahn, a prominent investor and corporate raider, has a net worth of $16.5 billion, while Hank and Doug Meijer, brothers who control the Meijer supermarket chain, have a net worth of $16.5 billion.
- Carl Icahn’s estimated wealth is just a little bit higher than these two figures.
- He is also richer than people such as Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, whose net worth is estimated to be $16.4 billion; brokerage chairman Charles Schwab, whose net worth is estimated to be $12.2 billion; and Pierre Omidyar, the founder of eBay, whose net worth is estimated to be $11.3 billion.
According to one publication, Menard is the richest individual in the state of Wisconsin as well as the 39th richest person in the United States. Elon Musk, who has an incredible net worth of $219 billion, is now ranked first in both the United States and the rest of the globe.
According to Forbes, the number of billionaires has actually decreased over the course of the previous year, and it is probable that war, the pandemic, and sluggish markets are to blame. Nevertheless, Menard is one of the forty percent of the world’s billionaires whose wealth has increased over the course of the past year.
As recently as the year 2020, Forbes assessed that Menard’s wealth was $11.5 billion, which indicates that it had increased by 44% over the course of the preceding two years. He was placed 145th on the list from the previous year, and in 2020 he will be 110th.
Will Menards honor expired rebates?
The low pricing and discounts at Menards will help you save a significant amount of money. Although you may only spend the rebates on products sold at Menards, those rebates do not expire, and you can use them to stack on top of any rebates that you have already received.
How is Menards doing financially?
How much money does Menards make each year? The yearly revenue of Menards is ten billion dollars. Following are some crucial financial metrics that were discovered by the data science team at Zippia after doing thorough study and analysis. There are 45,000 people employed at Menards, which results in a revenue per employee ratio of $222,222. Peak Revenue $10.0B (2021) Total Employees: 45,000 Average Annual Revenue per Employee: $222,222 Peak Revenue $10.0B (2021) Total Employees: 45,000 Average Annual Revenue per Employee: $222,222
Can you return to Menards without a receipt?
When accompanied by the original receipt, products may be returned or exchanged within the first thirty days after purchase. Without the original receipt, you will not be eligible for any exchanges, returns, refunds, or credits. When accompanied by the original receipt, products may be returned or exchanged for a full refund within the first ninety days after purchase.
Who owns Homedepot?
The Home Depot also owns the MRO firm Interline Brands, which is currently known as The Home Depot Pro. The Home Depot has 70 distribution locations located all throughout the United States. This is the Home Depot.
|The Home Depot corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia|
|Net income||US$16.43 billion (2021)|
|Total assets||US$71.88 billion (2021)|
|Total equity||US$−1.7 billion (2021)|
Who owns Ace Hardware?
International activities – In the year 1990, Ace founded a new subsidiary that was given the name Ace International. Over the course of the subsequent 20 years, Ace International built a presence in the areas of Asia, the Caribbean, Latin America, and the Middle East.
- Tim-Br Mart Group obtained the licensing rights to use the Ace brand name in Canada in the year 2010.
- After another four years, Rona, Inc.
- Entered into an arrangement with Ace Hardware to get the master license to sell products bearing the Ace trademark in Canada.
- In May of 2016, Lowe’s successfully finalized the acquisition of Rona.
The management of the Ace Brand was given to the Winnipeg location of Ace Canada, which was formerly known as TruServ Canada. As of the month of June in 2016, there were 62 stores in Canada that carried the Ace brand. Since 2017, the Lowe’s Distribution Center has been providing Ace Canada shops with distribution services.
- Peavey Mart was able to get the master license in March of 2020 and immediately began providing service to all 107 Canadian sites.
- In 1997, Ace Hardware Philippines Inc.
- Was established, and in the same year, the company opened its first location in the Philippines in SM Southmall in Metro Manila.
- At the moment, Ace Hardware has more than 100 locations spread out over the United States.
The SM Group of Companies includes ACE Hardware as one of its affiliated companies. As of the 1st of January in 2022, Ace Hardware Malaysia has a total of 22 locations around the country. PT Ace Hardware Indonesia Tbk (IDX: ACES), a listed franchisee controlled by local family business PT Kawan Lama Sejahtera (which owns 59.97%), opened the world’s largest Ace Hardware shop in Living World Mall, Alam Sutera, South Tangerang, Indonesia.
The shop is 14,695 square meters (158,180 square feet) in size. As of the 2nd of December in 2011, there were a total of 52 locations throughout Indonesia. The licensing rights for ACE in the Middle East were acquired by Al-Futtaim Group in 1991; today, ACE stores trade in six different locations within the United Arab Emirates alone.
ACE stores hold a significant market share within the United Arab Emirates in the categories of outdoor furniture, power tools, gardening, and do-it-yourself projects.
Does Menards have a store in Kansas City KS?
Menards on I-35 in Kansas City, Kansas may choose to limit their business hours throughout the course of the Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving holidays in the year 2022. The following holidays will be affected by these alterations in 2022: Christmas, Boxing Day, Good Friday, and Labor Day.
Is Menards opening a new store in 2021?
Menards – I-35, Kansas City, Kansas – Location, Hours, and Contact Information – Menards In the southeastern part of Kansas City, close to the intersection of Interstate 35 and the 18th Street Expressway, you’ll find Menards ( close to Nall Park ). Customers primarily hailing from Prairie Village, Lenexa, Leawood, Edwardsville, Shawnee, Mission, and Overland Park are the ones that frequent this particular establishment.
What time does Menards close on Christmas Day?
On this holiday, the majority of Menards locations will be open from 6 am until 9 pm. During holidays when businesses are permitted to be open, stores could follow holiday hours of operation yet have less hours overall. On this day, many establishments will either open later than usual or close earlier than usual.
Where can I find seasonal operating times for Menards I-35?
Help our website maintain its information by providing feedback in the form of reviews and reports of any issues that may have arisen. Please use this form to report an issue if you have discovered that the place of business address data or the hours of operation for Menards in I-35, Kansas City, KS are inaccurate or have changed.